Chris Pratt Battles Darth Vader in Kinect's Star Wars Spot Lightsaber duel less epic than usual
Parks and Recreation's Chris Pratt plays Obi-Wan Kenobi in this video from AKQA for Kinect Star Wars. This annoys Darth Vader about as much as you'd expect. Really, this spot could have ended after the first pratfall (or rather, Pratt-fall) without much of value being lost, but it's nice to see how Burt Macklin trains for the Secret Service. Hopefully they'll keep him on counterfeiter duty for a little while longer—his Force powers clearly aren't disciplined enough yet to protect the president. The game itself is out April 1.
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Online Video Ads Have Higher Impact Than TV Ads
- How BBH Perfected the Twist Ending for the Year's Best Beverage Ad
- Meet the Most Suspect Publishers on the Web
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.