Can You Stomach These Totally Gross Sodas? Uphill battle already for Avery's new drinks
The guys and girls over at Avery Soda channeled their inner Garbage Pail Kids to come up with the flavor names for their new line of Totally Gross Sodas. Loathe as you may be to drink something called Bug Barf (can bugs even do that?), Avery uses cane sugar instead of corn syrup, and every soda in this line is fruit-flavored, so it will probably be worth having to explain what you're drinking to your lame co-workers. It certainly won't be any worse than some of the crap Jones and their ilk have foisted on us over the years. Thanksgiving flavored soda? Pass.
- Shazam Introduces Engagement Metric for TV Ads
- Buzzfeed's Michael Hastings Dead at 33
- FCC Chairman Nominee Says Broadband Is Top Priority
- Viacom Finishes Major Upfront Biz
- YouTube Stars Struggle Mightily Off YouTube
- iCrossing Hires Moxie And Razorfish Vets
- Condé Nast Swaps Lucky Editor
- YouTube's Wigs Headed to Hulu
- Conan O'Brien to Advertisers: You Disgust Me, But I Will Take Your Money
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- DM9 Jayme Syfu Wins Mobile Grand Prix for Turning Cellphones Into Textbooks
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Ogilvy Adds Two More Grand Prix—in Outdoor and Media
- Millennial Guys Are Turning to Makeup
- Marketers Have Found a Way to Use Vine
- What's So Good About 'Dumb Ways to Die'?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.