Can you spot the phallic imagery in this ad?
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle’s CEO
- The Voice Inks Three-Season Sponsorship With Nissan
- Are These YouTube Stars Coming to a Movie Theater Near You?
- Apple-U2 Duet Causes a 41% Drop in Social Sentiment
- Quaker Oats Man Gets a Milk Mustache
- Facebook Will Get 10% of U.S. Digital Ad Spending in 2014
- Susan Glasser Named Editor of Politico
- YouTube Network for Women Raises $12 Million
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- Old Spice's Man-Robot Sits Down with Drew Brees, and It's Awkwardly Amusing
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- As Scotland Counts Votes, Groundskeeper Willie Offers Himself Up as the Nation's Leader
- This Dog's Road Trip Stretching Routine Might Be the Best Reason to Buy a Citroen
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- Ad of the Day: Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell Charmingly Do a Lot of Nothing for Samsung
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Thank God for that restraining harness, or we’d all be blown to bits by this virile stick of Sure deodorant. Via Jovike/Flickr.
—Posted by Tim Nudd