Can you spot the phallic imagery in this ad?
- HuffPost Takes More Control of Destiny with New Ad Staff Separate from AOL
- Pam Hamlin Replaces LePlae as Global Chief of Arnold
- Major Agency CEOs Come Out Against Ad Tax Deduction Limits
- Creative Leader Rob Reilly Exits CP+B
- McAfee CMO Penny Baldwin Pivots Around an Infamous Founder
- Adam Prather Named Publisher of The Hill
- Bipartisan FCC Process Reform Bill Gains Momentum
- Bio to Rebrand as FYI, a 'Contemporary Lifestyle' Network
- Amazing Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled
- Ad of the Day: Edward Norton Shines in Crazy 90-Second Thrill Ride for Verizon and Droid
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2013
- The 10 Best Ads of 2013
- Ad of the Day: Santa Visits Canada First for Airline's Lovely Christmas Miracle
- How YouTube's New Arrangements With MCNs Work
- Hello, English Ladies. Isaiah Mustafa Returns for Old Spice in the U.K.
- Adweek's Ads of the Year: How Many Do You Recognize?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Thank God for that restraining harness, or we’d all be blown to bits by this virile stick of Sure deodorant. Via Jovike/Flickr.
—Posted by Tim Nudd