Bud Light ad going into double overtime
This is so random that anyone with a clue as to why this viral thing is circulating now should feel free to comment. So, I’m at my parent’s house during the holidays, and my mother—a newbie to email—gets sent a video attachment from my uncle. To my amazement, she actually manages to download it (alright, Mom!), and the video plays. Here’s where it gets weird: it’s the Bud Light ad featuring the farting horse that first aired on the Super Bowl in 2004. Why is this circulating—at least among a certain older demographic—two years later?
—Posted by Catharine P. Taylor
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Ad of the Day: DirecTV
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- PETA's Incredibly Lifelike CGI Ape Begs You Never to Use Real Ones in Ads Again
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.