BK will ease your king-size tongue erection
Burger King and Crispin Porter + Bogusky move into questionable territory with this new spot, “Tongue,” selling the chain’s Cheesy Tots. In it, the hero wakes up with a case of “morning tongue” popping up through his bed sheets. He tries to hide the problem until he can get to BK for a little release, as a voice reassures: “Nothing to be embarrassed about. It’s just your body building up excitement overnight for hash browns filled with cheese.” If you experience a tongue erection lasting more than four hours, you should call your doctor, or try a Whopper. Via Advertolog.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Yahoo Board Approves $1.1 Billion Tumblr Purchase
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- Better Eyewear Means Fewer Dead Cats, Says Amusing Specsavers Ad
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Michael Ian Black's Twitter Ad for Dos Equis Does Gangbusters Thanks to All the Haters
- Buyers Enthusiastic About Fall TV Prospects
- Your Rich Friends Don't Really Want to See You in Person, Says Report
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.