Billboard wonders if you feel Bush nostalgia
This billboard, put up by some small-business owners in Minnesota, is causing some consternation on the left. But it seems reasonable to at least have a poll, so vote below. Democrats are reportedly working on a response ad, which is expected to look something like this.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.