Billboard wonders if you feel Bush nostalgia
This billboard, put up by some small-business owners in Minnesota, is causing some consternation on the left. But it seems reasonable to at least have a poll, so vote below. Democrats are reportedly working on a response ad, which is expected to look something like this.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.