Beer Saved the World (Infographic) A look back at grand tradition dating to ancient times
- Here's Why Gerry Graf is the Best Speaker During Advertising Week
- Mercedes Generated 54% More Traffic by Running Ads on 2 Major Social Sites
- Publicis Groupe Is the Big Winner in Samsung's Global Review
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat's Users Are in the U.S.
- 5 Things IAB's Randall Rothenberg Wants You to Know About Digital Advertising
- Mondelēz Strikes Online Video Deal With Google
- Weigh In on the Hottest Topics at This Year's Advertising Week. Join #AdweekChat Today
- Viagra Airs Its First Ad Featuring Only a Woman, and She Gets Right to the Point
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Brand of the Day: How Target Deftly Handles Complaints on Facebook
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
How was your St. Patrick's Day? Chances are it involved copious amounts of a substance that's been a favorite of mankind for millennia. After the jump, soak up the history of beer in a handy infographic. Via.