Beer Saved the World (Infographic) A look back at grand tradition dating to ancient times
- In Ads for Jack Link's, YouTube Stars Will Prank the Sasquatch
- Sunday Night Football Is the Season's Top-Rated TV Show, Again
- This Is General Mills' First Big Media Review in 14 Years
- Vilified World Cup Brands Should Wonder if FIFA Sponsorship Is Worth the Trouble
- Some New Fall Shows Might Not Stand a Chance Because of Bad Time Slots
- Is Walmart Trying to Brand Itself as Socially Conscious?
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: May 22-29
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, May 29, 2015
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- If You Like Cute Pigs and Happy Endings, Vodafone Has an Ad for You
- 3M Makes Retargeted Banner Ads Less Annoying by Turning Them Into Post-it Notes
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About YouTube's First 10 Years
- Quiz: Can You Name the Agencies Behind These Popular Ads?
- 12 Modern Tech Devices the Smithsonian Is Saving for Posterity
- Kyra & Constantin's Hilarious Round Animals Roll Their Way Into British Bread Ads
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
How was your St. Patrick's Day? Chances are it involved copious amounts of a substance that's been a favorite of mankind for millennia. After the jump, soak up the history of beer in a handy infographic. Via.