Beer Saved the World (Infographic) A look back at grand tradition dating to ancient times
- Twitter Unveils Mobile App Install Ads
- Google's Mobile 'Problem' Squeezes Pricing in First Quarter
- Coca-Cola Serves World Cup Trivia on QuizUp
- Starbucks Shows that Instagram Videos Don't Need to Be Thrillers
- Milk-Bone Gets Into the Teeth Brushing Business
- Vivint Taps Deutsch L.A.
- Lawmakers Call for Examination of Hate Speech in Media
- Octogenarian Salsa Dancer Slays YouTube
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Mazda Takes One Awesome Road Trip Through 60 Instagram Posts in Grid View
- Ad of the Day: Powerade Tells Nico Calabria's Amazing Story in Best World Cup Spot So Far
- Amazing Data From Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart's Social Bromance
- Don't Drink and Drive. In This Powerful Ad, It Really Does Sound Like a Broken Record
- As Singer's Last Wish, 'I Touch Myself' Is Beautifully Reborn in a Breast Cancer PSA
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
How was your St. Patrick's Day? Chances are it involved copious amounts of a substance that's been a favorite of mankind for millennia. After the jump, soak up the history of beer in a handy infographic. Via.