Baby Perfects Gangnam Style Moves in Ad for Electronic Cigarettes Don't miss your kid's first CGI steps
Here is the inevitable ad starring a baby doing Gangnam Style. The product, perhaps less predictable, is E-Lites, an electronic cigarette. It's a pretty macabre conceit. Don't miss your kid's first steps—or in this case, his first imitation of a Korean rapper's dance moves—while you're out literally killing yourself with a smoke. (Reading between the lines, you'll miss a lot more when you're dead, too.) Still, the infant's wobbly take on the horse dance, and the family's slack-jawed reactions, are more or less perfect.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- BBC's Experimental 'Perceptive Radio' Will Personalize Content
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Y&R Asks You to Define What #AdvertisingIs
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.