Baby Perfects Gangnam Style Moves in Ad for Electronic Cigarettes Don't miss your kid's first CGI steps
Here is the inevitable ad starring a baby doing Gangnam Style. The product, perhaps less predictable, is E-Lites, an electronic cigarette. It's a pretty macabre conceit. Don't miss your kid's first steps—or in this case, his first imitation of a Korean rapper's dance moves—while you're out literally killing yourself with a smoke. (Reading between the lines, you'll miss a lot more when you're dead, too.) Still, the infant's wobbly take on the horse dance, and the family's slack-jawed reactions, are more or less perfect.
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Microsoft Hammers Google in Leaked Parody of a Chrome Ad
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- How BBH Perfected the Twist Ending for the Year's Best Beverage Ad
- How AT&T Got Kids to Make Some of the Year's Best Ads
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.