Axe Pillow Ensures You'll Never Have to Snuggle With a Woman Again She won't know the difference
We're all familiar with Axe's low-humming sexism, but DDB Latina Puerto Rico has gone through the looking glass with this idea. The Morning After Pillow might be the most egregious cure for a fake problem since Listerine invented halitosis. Is it really that bad to be kept in bed by a good-looking woman all day, especially when the alternatives are playing tennis or video games? Both of those things suck compared to cuddling. I know it's a joke, but still. Plus, that pillow isn't even a real pillow. It's inflatable. It's might as well be a bath toy. Spring for memory foam next time, you classless goons.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- BBC's Experimental 'Perceptive Radio' Will Personalize Content
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Y&R Asks You to Define What #AdvertisingIs
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.