Apple wants all its iPhones to just get along
It's inevitable that older and younger siblings will fight for affection, as is now the case with the AT&T and Verizon iPhones. And like any good parent, Apple is professing to love them equally in the peacemaking new ad below. While I think they miss the mark a bit with the "Two is better than one" tagline (doesn't that imply you should buy both?), it's nice to see a neutral perspective. Because for all the frothing at the mouth by tech bloggers about the telecom wars, I have a feeling that most consumers don't really care about parsing the fine print or picking sides and are just happy to have more options.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- 67% of Smartphone Owners Would Rather See Ads Than Pay for Premium Content
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.