Adidas, "Messi (Impossible Is Nothing)"
- Pam Hamlin Replaces LePlae as Global Chief of Arnold
- Major Agency CEOs Come Out Against Ad Tax Deduction Limits
- Creative Leader Rob Reilly Exits CP+B
- McAfee CMO Penny Baldwin Pivots Around an Infamous Founder
- Bipartisan FCC Process Reform Bill Gains Momentum
- Bio to Rebrand as FYI, a 'Contemporary Lifestyle' Network
- Mental Floss Plans Expansion in 2014
- Check-ins With A Commercial Twist
- Amazing Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled
- Ad of the Day: Edward Norton Shines in Crazy 90-Second Thrill Ride for Verizon and Droid
- The 10 Best Ads of 2013
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2013
- When an Event Is Brands Only, Are Hashtags Even Off Limits to Vendors?
- Ad of the Day: Santa Visits Canada First for Airline's Lovely Christmas Miracle
- Beastie Boys Countersue GoldieBlox, Seeking Profits Earned Off Viral 'Girls' Ad
- Hello, English Ladies. Isaiah Mustafa Returns for Old Spice in the U.K.
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.