Adidas, "Messi (Impossible Is Nothing)"
- Branded Video Drives Budweiser's Latest Push For Made in America
- Is Facebook's Bolt Teaser the Start of App Ads on Instagram?
- White Castle Reviews Its Creative and Media Business
- Zillow Pays $3.5 Billion for Trulia
- The Hill Names Bob Cusack as Editor in Chief
- ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology for Domestic Violence Rant
- Sarah Palin Rolls Out Her Own Internet TV Network
- Al Jazeera America Sees 30% Ratings Increase As Gaza Conflict Continues
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
- Ad of the Day: Bone-Crushing Duracell Spots Look at the Same NFL Play From Two Angles
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- Key & Peele Look Back on What Made Their 'Liam Neesons' Spot a Promoted Clip Worth Watching
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.