AdFreak's Top 50 Stories of 2012: Nos. 30-21 Oreo's pride, the world's smallest Ikea, and Beavis & Butt-head in real life
We continue our countdown of the 50 most-read stories posted to AdFreak in 2012 with No. 30 down to No. 21. Check back all this week as we count down to No. 1.
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Ad of the Day: DirecTV
- 67% of Smartphone Owners Would Rather See Ads Than Pay for Premium Content
- Droga5 Gives Qantas Fliers Paperbacks That Last Just as Long as the Flight
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.