AdFreak falls into holiday publishing stupor
We're going to take a break this week to enjoy the holiday and recharge for 2009. A big thanks for reading this year. We really appreciate it.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Shonda Rhimes Addresses Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- Joan Rivers Touts iPhone 6 From Beyond the Grave
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- See Which Brands Are Talking Like Pirates on Twitter Today
- Home Depot's Breach of 56 Million Credit Cards Is Even Bigger Than Target's
- In-Image Ads Can Now Be Programmatic, Too
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle’s CEO
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- Guinness Takes You Inside Its Storied Dublin Brewery in Almost Mystical New Ad
- NBC's New Fall Shows, From Best to Worst
- This Is How You Make an Ad for Cat Treats Look Like a Nike Commercial
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
- Apple-U2 Duet Causes a 41% Drop in Social Sentiment
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.