66 Great Movie Taglines From the Past 30 Years
"Earth. Take a good look. It could be your last."
"Welcome to the suck."
"An adventure 65 million years in the making."
"Reality is a thing of the past."
"Protecting the Earth from the scum of the universe!"
"From the brother of the director of Ghost."
"If Nancy doesn't wake up screaming, she won't wake up at all."
"The first casualty of war is innocence."
"Having a wonderful time, wish I were here."
- Yankees, Manchester City Team Up for MLS Launch
- ESPN's Cherie Cohen Headed to NBCUniversal to Focus on Cable
- Time.com Is On a Hiring Spree
- Pinterest Plays Coy on Ads, but Expect Commerce to Lead
- Digital Dignitaries Debate Display's Death
- Mayer Talks Tumblr Plans, Unveils New Flickr
- Spotify Launches Music Charts
- NBC Makes Bet on Fake Reality
- Nutella Thanks Its Biggest Fan, Founder of World Nutella Day, by Sending Her a Cease-and-Desist
- Ad of the Day: Nike
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Even Home Intruders Get the Girl in Campaign for Axe's New Hair Products
- Introducing Beardvertising: Tiny Billboards That Clip on to Your Beard
- WPP Created One Big Digital Shop From 8 Smaller Ones
- Advertising Student Ships His Pants to Kmart's Agency, Lands Internship
- PETA's Incredibly Lifelike CGI Ape Begs You Never to Use Real Ones in Ads Again
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.