25-Foot-Tall Marionette Doll Blogs About Missoni for Target A big launch gets even bigger
Target got a pretty big hand this week in promoting its new fashion line from Missoni. Actually, make that two giant, live-tweeting hands. To help launch the Missoni line (which, admittedly, might not have needed the help), Mother New York created a 25-foot-tall blogging marionette named Marina. Enormous phone in hand, she's been attending New York Fashion Week events and generating even more buzz for the popular new Target collection. Of course, you can follow her on Twitter or read her blog, where she occasionally posts amusing photos from her "phone."
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Ad for 5,000-Case Limited-Edition Beer Will Disappear After 5,000 Views
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.